|Launch Viewer to Begin|
- Osteoarthritis most commonly affects the knee joint
- Non-surgical treatments do exist to manage OA of the knee
- Recovery from arthritis surgery continues to become easier and quicker.
- Results are lasting 20+ years, making surgery a good option for younger and younger patients.
- As great at the results are, all non-operative treatments should be tried first.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone affected by arthritis of the knee or interested in learning more about OA and its treatment – patients, family members, caregivers and health care professionals.
This program is supported by a generous grant from Drug Information Association (DIA) Philanthropy Grant Program