This webinar will highlight the unique concerns of patients dealing with the impact of fibromyalgia on their lives. This program will educate patients about fibromyalgia, discuss diagnosis and treatment options, pain management, and will empower attendees with the tools necessary to address the challenges that come along with this condition.Who Should Attend:
Individuals with fibromyalgia, or anyone interested in information on pain management.
This program is sponsored by an educational grant from
Forest Laboratories, Inc. and Pfizer.
December 05, 2012
- Review of the clinical symptoms and presenting features of fibromyalgia
- Gain better understanding of the mechanisms of disease
- Discuss the diagnostic approach to fibromyalgia
- Address the controversies regarding the diagnosis of fibromyalgia
- Review the management, including nutritional, physical, and pharmacologic treatment approaches