|Launch Viewer to Begin|
- Gain an understanding and knowledge of rheumatoid arthritis including symptoms of the disease.
- Learn how to effectively communicate with your healthcare team.
- Learn how to set realistic goals for lifestyle changes that positively impact the course of the disease.
- Overview of treatment options during the first three years after diagnosis. Emphasis is placed on the many treatment options for RA developed over the past 20 years.
- Tips on how to cope with daily challenges of RA (handling fatigue, medication side-effects, etc.).
Who Should Attend: Patients, family members, caregivers, professionals, anyone interested in learning more about rheumatoid arthritis for the newly diagnosed.