A Patient Webinar about Clinical Research Studies: How Can I Enroll?
|Launch Viewer to Begin|
|View Now||Clinical Research Studies…How Can I Enroll? |
This program is made possible by generous support from Celgene, Genentech and Pfizer, Inc.
|AF 1.23.13 Ppt. Slides (1 Per Page).pdf|
|AF 1.23.13 Ppt. Slides (3 Per Page).pdf|
|MP4||Clinical Research Studies…How Can I Enroll?|
This webinar will provide an overview of the enrollment process for participating in clinical research and describe roles and responsibilities of the Clinical Research Coordinator. As the primary point of contact for patients and family members, the Clinical Research Coordinator assists in recruiting patients, helping them understand the study, its standard safety protocols, and ensures the participants understand their rights throughout the study.
- What is a Clinical Research Coordinator?
- What is the role of the CRC in the research/trial process?
- If interested in a trial, how does one learn more?
- What happens during the initial assessment/interview?
- What will happen throughout the process?
Who Should Attend:
Patients, family members, caregivers, anyone interested in learning about enrolling in clinical research.
January 23, 2013