|Launch Viewer to Begin|
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7TH, 2013
12:30 pm-1:30 pm
This webinar will provide information and tools for self-help techniques, including exercise, nutrition, and communicating with healthcare providers. Participants will also learn about their disease, ways to decrease arthritis-related pain and master the skills necessary to better manage their symptoms with Arthritis Foundation resources.
- Overview of the most common types of arthritis
- Learn about the importance of exercise and types of movements to help ease pain, increase strength and range of motion
- Information and tools on keeping a balanced diet and nutritional considerations
- Types of medications to treat arthritis
- Learn about complementary and alternative therapies
- Understand the role of your healthcare team in treatment and how to talk to healthcare professionals about arthritis
- Access to Arthritis Foundation resources, including the Walk with Ease® program
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who has been diagnosed with a form of arthritis, experiencing symptoms, or interested in learning more about arthritis and Arthritis Foundation web-based resources.
This program is supported by a generous grant from:
Charles & Mildred Schnurmacher Foundation, Inc. and Llewelyn Burchell Charitable Trust